If you are considering being married in St Peter and St Paul Church, Fareham please contact the office to discuss the matter and dates etc and to obtain a form for completion. Please follow this link for more information about Church of England weddings. This church does not marry those who have previously been married. It is not possible to be married at St Francis Church, Funtley as it is not consecrated or licensed for weddings.

A calculator to work out the cost of holding a wedding in this church in 2019 can be found here - just tick the options. Please note that the costs will change from 1 January 2019.

Banns of Marriage need to be read in the parish where each of you lives as well as the Church of England church in which you are to be married, if that is somewhere else. You must have your banns read out in church for three Sundays during the three months before the wedding. This is usually done over three consecutive Sundays but does not have to be. You are of course welcome to attend to hear the Banns read.

If you need to arrange Banns of Marriage to be read here you can download and fill in a form. You will then need to fill in, print and sign the form, pay the fee of £44 and arrange for your identification to be checked (normally passport or driving licence). Please do this about four months before the wedding.

If you need to find out the Church of England Parish for a location enter your road name and town after clicking this link.

You can see the current pdf version of the fee scales here.


OR telephone Father Roger Jackson SSC 01329 281521 -The Vicarage, 22  Harrison Road, Fareham, PO16 2EJ Email: